Ascend by Dunsin Oyekan

ASCEND Lyrics by DUNSIN Oyekan [Verse] This is the Ladder in the Spirit My Gateway to the Heavens The Connection to the Father My Worship brings me Face to face This is the Ladder in the Spirit My Gateway to the Heavens My Connection to the Father My Worship brings me Face to Face [Chorus] And I Worship The One who Sits upon the Throne Until I am Changed To Same Image as He Is [Repeat Verse] This is the Ladder in the Spirit My Gateway to the Heavens The Connection to the Father My Worship brings me Face to Face This is the Ladder in the Spirit My Gateway to the Heavens My Connection to the Father My Worship brings me Face to Face [Chorus] I Worship The One Who Sits upon the Throne Until I am Changed To Same Image as He Is I Worship The One Who Sits upon the Throne Until I am Changed To Same Image as He Is I Worship The One Who Sits upon the Throne Until I am Changed To Same Image as He Is [Bridge] Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE Let my Worship RISE

Comments